Learn the art of powerful storytelling – FOR NPOs
$409.09 – $648.00
1-day workshop for non-profits with Simon Oats & Hailey Cavill-Jaspers
Melbourne 17 July, Sydney 31 July & Brisbane 5 August
Non-Profit Storytelling – The Bad News and The Good News
Kendal Haven, author of Story Smart and Story Proof believes that a third of stories told by non-profits are actually counter productive – actually worse than doing nothing.
The good news is, there’s a map to guide you through the perilous terrain of purposeful storytelling, based on cutting- edge Neuroscience.
In this one day, intensive workshop, hosted by the wonderful people at Westpac, you will learn & take-away:
- A simple, practical & successful structure for mapping out your story (Founders story or beneficiary story)
- The cutting-edge neuroscience of storytelling and what kinds of stories deeply resonate and influence behaviour (and what kinds turn people off)
- Work with and take-away Templates for sourcing and crafting neurologically targeted stories – use them to teach your colleagues
- A fleshed out emotionally real protagonist (Luke Skywalker) and antagonist (Darth Vader)
- The big ugly problem your audience will want to join you in fighting
- Real-life masterclassing with willing participants
For Non profits, social enterprises and their agencies.
All communications, business development, marketing, fundraising & Corporate Partnership managers and CEOs.
Small group, max 20 people, hands-on workshop style with 1:1 coaching and masterclassing. Consultants welcome! Thanks to Westpac for hosting us.
Investment $450.00 + GST
10% EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT – BOOK AND PAY MORE THAN 3 WEEKS FROM WORKSHOP DATE (automatically applied at checkout)
20% DISCOUNT IF BOOKING FOR 2 PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME (automatically applied at checkout. And yes, if you register for 2 people within the early bird you get the double delight discount!)