Learn the art of powerful storytelling – FOR CORPORATES
$409.09 – $648.00
1-day workshop for Corporates & Brands with Simon Oats & Hailey Cavill-Jaspers
Melbourne 18 July, Sydney 1 August & Brisbane 6 August
Storytelling is the most effective way to tell your CSR & Social Good story.
But there is an art to good storytelling and a map to guide you through the perilous terrain of purposeful storytelling, based on cutting-edge Neuroscience.
In this one day, intensive workshop, hosted by the wonderful people at Westpac, you will learn & take-away:
- A simple, practical & successful structure for mapping out your CSR / Social Good story
- The cutting-edge neuroscience of storytelling and what kinds of stories deeply resonate and influence behaviour (and what kinds turn people off)
- Work with and take-away Templates for sourcing and crafting neurologically targeted stories – use them to teach your colleagues
- A fleshed out emotionally real protagonist (Dorothy) and antagonist (Wicked Witch)
- The big ugly problem your audience will want to join you in fighting
- Real-life masterclassing with willing participants
- Real world case-study examination
For corporates, brands & their agencies.
All communications, marketing, CSR & Sustainability managers and CEOs.
Small group, max 20 people, hands-on workshop style with 1:1 coaching and masterclassing. Consultants welcome! Thanks to Westpac for hosting us.
Investment $450.00 + GST
10% EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT – BOOK AND PAY MORE THAN 3 WEEKS FROM WORKSHOP DATE (automatically applied at checkout)
20% DISCOUNT IF BOOKING FOR 2 PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME (automatically applied at checkout. And yes, if you register 2 people within the early bird you get the double delight discount)