- This event has passed.
Webinar: How you can get ready for corporate partnerships – FOR NON-PROFITS
July 1 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am AEST
In this 30-minute webinar, Hailey will share why readiness is so much more important than having good corporate contacts at Board level when it comes to achieving success in corporate partnerships.
You’ll walk away with the 7 key steps you need to implement within your organisation so that you’re ready to approach in March 2021 – the optimum time to pitch to corporates.
What else you’ll get: Copy of the slides & free infographics
Who is it for: For changemakers working within a non-profit or social enterprise that’s interested in forging potent corporate partnerships (as distinct from philanthropic donations). Great for ‘do-ers’ who have a corporate partnership KPI for 2021.
1) This webinar is NOT being recorded. Slides & infographics will be forwarded to those registered & in attendance.
2) 20 minutes of webinar, 10 minutes for Q&A. Please think ahead of a good question!
3) This is just one of 7 webinars Hailey is running this year and this is the ONLY one where she will be revealing her proven 7-step formula in detail. Don’t miss out on learning the potent formula that’s produced stunning results for numerous non-profits including PetRescue, Fred Hollows, Stroke Foundation, MCRI, Lifeline to name a few.
Note: if you register for this webinar please ensure it goes into your calendar. When people register and then don’t attend it may result in the webinar being cancelled and it de-incentives us to run free webinars in the future! Thank you for your understandingREGISTER HERE
- July 1
11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Corporate Partnerships Events - for Purpose, Free Webinars, Non profit
- Event Tags:
- board member, ceo, changemakers, Communication, corporate partnerships, for purpose, freewebinar, non profit, npo, social enterprise, webinars
- Online Webinar
- Hailey Cavill